Thursday, March 1, 2012

Running Away to Join the Circus!

Well I finally did it. We all knew it was just a matter of time. I am finally running away to join the circus!
On March 10th I leave to join up with a show called Circus Spectacular! I will be a showgirl and an aerialist doing Spanish web.
I am so excited! I can't wait to leave. This has been my dream since as long as I can remember and its finally coming true!
Shows start on March 14th. Be sure to come see me if I come anywhere close to you!

Mar. 14-18 Harrisburg, PA
Mar. 22 Detroit Lakes, MN
Mar. 23-25 Fargo, ND
Mar. 29-Apr.1 St Paul, MN
Apr. 3 Jamestown, ND
Apr. 6-7 Bismark, ND
Apr. 9 Huron, SD
Apr. 12-14 Aberdeen, SD
Apr. 20-22 Duluth, MN
Apr. 27-29 Grand Forks, ND
May. 4-6 Hibbing, MN
May. 10-26 CANADA open in Kenora, ON close in Thunder Bay, ON
Jun. 9 - 17 (Michigan and Wisconsin dates Pending)
Jun. 26-Jul. 3 Washington State dates
Jul. 8 Lemon, SD
Jul. 11-12 Pierre, SD
Jul. 13-14 Mobridge, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment